Returning for its third year, StartUp 2017 is the UK’s largest start up show of the New Year and the place to be if 2017 is your year to start a business or simply brush up on business skills.
Expanding in 2017 to accommodate even more talks and entrepreneurs, this is a kick-off-the-year business event you won’t want to miss.
More than 1,500 delegates will attend a massive event in London on 14 January, and I am delighted to be an adviser there. If your start-up idea is a food business, then please book to see me; http://enterprisenation.simplybook.it/sheduler/manage/event/3/unit/3
10 reasons why you need to be at StartUp 2017
- Be inspired by influential entrepreneurs: Hear talks from many successful business people including the founders of healthy eating place Tossed, Facebook’s biggest success story, Borrowmydoggy.com and fashion icon Skinnydip London in London plus in Bristol, Effie Moss, who wowed the investors on Dragons’ Den, and in Birmingham, inspiring jewellery entrepreneur Rebecca Struthers
- Hear from the experts at Instagram and Facebook: Get exclusive advice and insight on how to increase engagement to maximise the power of social media for your small business
- We will show you the money! Access funding opportunities by meeting HSBC and discover other routes to raising finance by connecting with top crowdfunding platforms, angel investors and startup loan providers
- Get one-on-one advice from business advisers: All three StartUp 2017 events will have business coaches and mentors on hand, offering you free guidance on a wide variety of subjects from marketing to sales
- Connect and network with like-minded peers: Learn from other start up founders at the same stage as you. It’s not just about what you know, it’s about who you know
- Make yourself famous: If you’re a small business owners fighting for media recognition for the incredible business you have, there are some really simple steps to take to get noticed. Hear from top bloggers and entrepreneurs to understand how to pitch your story
- Get top technology advice: In London, Microsoft chief technologist James Marshal, will explain how the world of tech is changing for start-ups
- Learn how to build a brilliant online presence: Maximise opportunities from the web by meeting digital marketing experts
- Take your products to the world: Advice from businesses who are exporting across the globe
- Get your brand reviewed: Design and brand experts will be at the events to offer advice how to create a great visual brand and where to start when it comes to your name and logo
For further information and tickets, visit: http://enterprisenation.com/startup2017