The Winning Mix
Launch and grow your food business without selling your soul
Pop over and read a preview and all the reviews – you won’t be disappointed.
Since launching on the 6th September, I’m delighted to have received 41 x 5 star reviews, and reached #2 in the Amazon Charts in 2 categories.
My book also comes with a guarantee to save you time, money and sanity…it really will!
Whats in my book though, and how can it help you?
I have broken down the process of launching a food business in to 8 steps, I cover all of these throughout the chapters. Each chapter has 3 sections:
- The story of what I did at each stage of launching and growing my brand
- One of the 8 steps I have developed
- What would Claire do now? This bit is where I share what I would do in the same situation now with the knowledge and expertise I now have
Throughout the book there are also:
- ‘Claire’s Diamonds’ these are ‘digestible snippets’ designed to inspire, motivate, encourage and give added value to the reader to help them with situations I know they will be facing at a given stage of their journey
- ‘Real Accounts’ these are testimonials/words from my clients whom I have worked with recently in their businesses
- Whilst my book is clearly aimed at food businesses, the lessons, processes, insights, diamonds etc. are transferable to any startup, and I believe will help them equally
- A full chapter packed full of top tips for:
- Pitching to buyers
- Raising investment
- Exhibiting at shows
- De-mything some of the industry acronyms
- My top 10 business tips