Who am I?
I’m Claire Brumby, an experienced ICF trained and accredited coach and business mentor, time served entrepreneur, keynote speaker, NLP Practitioner and best-selling author passionate about helping ambitious leaders and professionals fulfil their potential without compromising on their wellbeing.
When you work with me you get someone who listens and understands. Clients have described me as a genuine and down to earth coach who listens wholeheartedly to her clients and their needs, and also as ‘double espresso’ for their goals given the energy, straight-talking and questions she brings.
I’ve been on one hell of a journey over the past 25 years, here’s some of that craziness!
- Survived a life-threatening illness
- Worked 20 years in corporate hospitality
- I’m mum to my three amazing (now adult!) kids
- Invented, launched, and exited a worldwide multi-award winning FMCG brand
- Pitched on BBC Dragons Den
- Best-Selling Author and Business Book Awards Finalist
- Swam the English Channel in a relay team
- Cold/ice swimmer and got down to 0C, costume only!
Throughout all this, there’s been one constant; I’ve always wanted to up my performance, up level in all areas of my life; personally, in my self-development, with my relationships, in my business, in every single area of my life and aspect of my whole being.
I make time for the things I enjoy, and when I’m working in my business, I do so fiercely. This is how I can fulfil the passion I have to help others achieve their life’s goals and desires.
I help you in transforming your behaviours and mindset through powerful coaching. Helping you gain self-awareness, confidence and unlock your potential.